The National Workforce Strategy 2022-27 provides a framework for Government to ensure a consistent, coordinated approach to address workforce issues and sector-specific workforce plans. It will guide the national effort to secure the workforce we need today and tomorrow—to ensure we are equipping Australians with the skills they need to get a job and keep a job.
The Strategy has five guiding principles:
1. Use data to create transparency of the current and future workforce.
2. Equip Australians with in-demand skills and focus employment services on outcomes.
3. Remove barriers and disincentives to work.
4. Activate industry to design and drive change.
5. Target migration to fill skills and labour gaps.
To read more about the strategy visit this link