- Are the units of competency at each qualification level accurate and relevant?
- Are the assessment requirements at each qualification appropriate/effective?
- Do all community recreation qualifications meets job role demands?
- Is there logical progression in skill and knowledge across all qualifications?
- What are the gaps in knowledge and skill?
The Perth workshop will be held on Thursday 20th March from 7.15am - 10.30 at the Wollaston Conference Centre in Mt Claremont.
Click here to register.