- connect apprentices and employers through targeted job-matching;
- provide advice about different course options and training delivery options;
- deliver personalised mentoring and support to apprentices;
- provide advice to businesses taking on apprentices, including their roles and responsibilities; manage the administration of an apprenticeship including the training contract;
- and administer the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program including employer incentives and trade support loans.
The Commonwealth Government has announced it will invest $200 million each year to establish a new Australian Apprenticeship Support Network to lift apprenticeship completion rates. The Australian Apprenticeship Support Network will: